PIMMA User Agreement:
The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration has developed the Pipeline Information Management Mapping Application (PIMMA) for use by pipeline operators and federal, tribal, state, and local government officials. The application contains sensitive pipeline critical infrastructure information. PIMMA is intended to be used solely by the person who is given access by the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration. Your username and password should not be shared with other persons either within or outside of your organization. However, if you have a consultant/subcontractor working on your behalf, you may opt to share your PIMMA account with your consultant provided you have a confidentially agreement with the consultant in place that states that the login will only be used for the purposes of the project and will not be redistributed. Otherwise, if another person expresses interest in using PIMMA, please have them contact the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration directly to obtain access. The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration monitors user activity and reserves the right to remove individual access rights. To access PIMMA, you must agree to the following:
- I understand that the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration's Pipeline Information Management Mapping Application (PIMMA) contains sensitive information.
- I agree that it will be treated as DOT proprietary information.
- I agree to not redistribute information or maps derived from PIMMA.
- I agree to refer requests for PIMMA access to the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration.
- I agree to not share my username and password with other individuals, with the exception of consultants who are working on my behalf and with whom I have a confidentiality agreement in place.
- I understand that the HCA data provided by PHMSA and displayed in PIMMA is for informational purposes only and the data needs to be verified with the organizations which produce the data.